How to finish hardcover book printing? The hardcover book has many processing procedures and complicated operations, and the processing difficulty is higher than that of rubber bookbinding and saddle stitching. There are also many quality problems. Therefore, in order to ensure the quality of the hardcover book, the operator should master the operation specifications of each post-printing process.Send InquiryChat Now
How to finish hardcover book printing?
The hardcover book has many processing procedures and complicated operations, and the processing difficulty is higher than that of rubber bookbinding and saddle stitching. There are also many quality problems. Therefore, in order to ensure the quality of the hardcover book, the operator should master the operation specifications of each post-printing process.
1. Check the details of the products to be processed
According to the workshop production and construction list, check whether the details of the products to be processed are consistent with the construction list, and find the problems and report to the production department in time.
2. Prepare production materials
(1) Three-stick operators prepare materials such as backing paper, plug cloth, gauze, adhesive, etc. according to the size of the book.
(2) The shell-making operator prepares the materials according to the requirements of the construction manual of the workshop, prepares the paperboard for the press and the shell, and determines the glue for the paste according to the nature of the bookboard.
(3) The fit operator prepares the liner, press, etc. According to the book cover color, materials, etc. to determine the shell with plastic and scouring with glue.
(4) Prepare pallets of finished products and transport the products to be processed to the workbench.
3. Prepare equipment
Before starting the machine, check the equipment to ensure the normal operation of the equipment. When starting the machine, send a signal first. After passing the test, confirm that there is no problem before the equipment can be officially produced.
The completed single-page booklet core is produced by folding, aligning, locking, flattening, cutting, backing, rounding, ridges, and three sticking processes. Next, the author introduces the notes on the operation process in the process of backing, squaring, and sticking that are unique to hardcover books.
(1) Pulp back refers to the book block being shaped after the book block is tied and then thinned with a thin adhesive at the back of the book. After the adhesive layer is dried, the book is separated and checked for quality. For a book with a misaligned back, the back of the book is to be re-slurried.
(2) Hardcover books are divided into round backs and square backs. The book block of a square back hardcover book does not need to be rounded. The book block of a hardback book must be rounded. After the book is back-rounded, it must be ensured that the circle type and the arc length are the same, and the central angle corresponding to the circular arc is about 90° to 130°.
(3) The three-stick process is a sticky plug cloth, a sticky back paper, and a sticky cloth.
1 adhesive plug cloth
The cutting width of the plug cloth is the width of the back of the book. First, brush the white latex on the back of the book and the feet of the feet, and then stick the plug cloth. It is required to be straight, sticky and sticky. The edge of the plug cloth exposes the upper and lower cuts of the book block about 1 mm wide.
2 sticky gauze
The back of the book is brushed with white latex, and the cut gauze is glued to the back of the book, and it is required to be smooth and sticky.
3 sticky paper backing paper
The entire book is brushed with white latex, and the back of the cut book is glued to the back of the book. It is sticky and sticky. Take care not to drag the glue to other parts of the cut of the book block.
(1) The clip angle of the cover material should be moderate. Too many clips will not hold the cardboard, and too few cuts will make it easier to wrap the corners. When gluing the cover material, thin and uniform is required.
(2) Ensure that the book on the cover is centered on the back. When loading the paperboard, the paperboard must be placed on the left and right sides, and the medium-diameter paperboard must be placed in the middle.
(3) The wrapping must be solid and no empty edges must appear. The wrap angle should be flat and no double corners and wrap angles should be allowed.
(4) The pressure should be even and sufficient during flattening to ensure that the pressure of the bookcase is flat and free of wrinkles. The flattened book case should be checked one by one, and the medium-diameter cardboard should be picked up and repaired. Dry the checked case vertically. After drying, the book shells are neatly stacked face to face, and they are pressed with the weight on the top to prepare for subsequent hot stamping or shelling.
(1) Do not allow glue to flow to other locations when applying glue to the book's furrows. After confirming that the size of the book block and the size of the book case are suitable, place the book block on the book ditch, test it together, and check whether the three sides of the flap are consistent and the back and the spine of the book.
Whether it is flat, then close the book case and align the three sides of the book, and finally compact the book.
(2) When brushing the lining, the brush should be lifted up slightly to ensure that the brush is thin and even, and there can be no phenomenon of brush or glue overflow. The pressure must be uniform and sufficient during flattening to ensure that the backing paper is strong and flat.
(3) After the lining is flattened and pressed, the books should be checked one by one for any problems such as sticky liner, down, missing sweep, and glue overflow.
(4) When the pressure groove is operated, it must be ensured that the book ditch is straight and double grooves cannot occur.
(5) Each process operator must do a good job of quality labeling according to the workshop regulations.
(6) When the machine is in normal operation, the operator must stick to his position and observe the operation of the machine and whether the product is qualified. If problems are found, they must be shut down immediately and it is forbidden to troubleshoot when the machine is running.
After the end of production
(1) First test the finished product and then perform the encapsulation operation. Calculate the finished product, count the mantissa, and report it to the workshop dispatcher. Note that when the finished product is packaged, it is not possible to use a tying rope to prevent it from being damaged.
(2) Timely repair of wastes on duty, bundling wastes that cannot be repaired, and placing them on designated
(3) Fill in the production date report truthfully.
(4) Do a good job of maintaining the equipment after the class and clean up the site, and do a good job of handing over the shift.
Problem solving process
The workshop analyzes the problems raised by the machine and belongs to the problems of the workshop or the problems that the workshop can solve.
2. Material issues
The workshop informs the production and management department at the first time, and the production management department instructs the relevant department to resolve the problem according to the jurisdiction of the material.
3. Quality issues
For the quality problem of the upper process, the workshop shall notify the technical quality department at the first time, and the technical quality department shall instruct the relevant workshop to solve the problem, analyze the nature of the problem, and propose the treatment opinions and future preventive measures.
4. Customer issues
---For problems related to customers, the workshop should notify the customer service department at the first time, and the customer service department should contact the customer to find a solution as soon as possible to ensure the normal production.